Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
Number of Servings: 14 cookies
1 cup Gluten-Free Biscuit and Baking Mix
1 tbsp. Ripe Papaya Fruit Powder
½ tbsp. Ginger Powder
1 tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Cinnamon Powder
¼ tsp. Salt
1/3 cup Shortening
½ cup Sugar
1/8 cup Molasses
For the Sugar Coating
¼ cup Sugar
1 tbsp. Papaya Ripe Fruit Powder
1 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with non-stick
3. Combine all ingredients for the sugar coating in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Mix the baking mix, papaya fruit powder, ginger powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and salt in a bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, beat the shortening until fluffy.
6. Add in the sugar to the shortening and whisk until creamy.
7. Add in egg and molasses.
8. Sift in half of the flour mixture into the wet ingredients.
9. Continue to sift in remaining flour mixture and work evenly.
10. Form the dough into 1” balls in between your hands(about 25 grams per ball). Slightly flour your hands to keep the cookie dough from sticking.
11. Roll the balls in the sugar coating mixture.
12. Set the balls on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Related Article: 5 Healthy Appetizers to Bring to Your Next Party.
If you want to know about your heart's inner workings, one place to start is with your blood pressure. In simple terms, blood pressure reveals the amount...