Herbal Goodness is the #1 purveyor of premium super foods and herbs.
To source and manufacture the highest quality super food products to support healthy living and wholistic well-being for our consumers;
while supporting the environment and making an impact on lives globally.
Quality . Impact . Sustainability
Excellence . Integrity . Innovation . Health & Well-Being
Our culture places the highest value on honesty, integrity and respect for all humans. Founded on biblical principles, we always strive for the highest ethical standards.
At Herbal Goodness, we source and manufacture premium quality super food products including herbal extracts, teas, supplements, nutraceuticals and smoothie powders. As a WBENC certified woman-owned business, we inspire individuals to respect Mother Earth, embrace a healthy lifestyle and explore the benefits of super foods and herbs including Papaya, Graviola (Soursop), Guava, Moringa, Bamboo, Guayusa, Gymnema
People around the world are now taking control of their well-being and becoming increasingly aware of the health benefits of natural, plant-based, organic super foods. We are proud to be at the forefront of that movement!
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- We use only premium quality, organic, non-GMO ingredients. By building partnerships with our farmers and suppliers, we know the quality and direct source of our products. Every single batch of ingredients undergoes rigorous testing by third-party labs, including testing for heavy metals, such as lead and mercury.
- All products are manufactured in the USA, our operations are inspected by the Food and Drug Administration, and we undergo annual USDA organic certification.
- Our customers trust us because we consistently work hard to bring the best organic products to market without ever compromising our standards.
OUR COMMITMENT TO IMPACT
- We give 10% of profits to support education for girls in Africa through the WAAW Foundation*. We believe in business for social good!
We provide educational scholarships to children of our female farmers and support female empowerment initiatives that provide non traditional, flexible work solutions for mothers.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
- We support organic farming and empower our farmers and their communities through fair trade practices. Through our giving, we increase the availability of chemical free, organic food.
- We are green, care about our environment and use recycled materials where available.
WHAT MAKES US EXTRA SPECIAL
- Our exclusive focus on super foods along with our years of experience sourcing unique ingredients make us experts in our super foods and herbs.
- We spend time and resources traveling the world in search of the best quality ingredients. You can trust that we never compromise our standards.
- With 5 star customer service, we care personally about our customers and have personal relationships with so many of you! We are eager to improve and value feedback and team work. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that if you're not happy with our products, you get your money back.
Our strong background in software engineering enables us employ cutting edge technologies to significantly improve operational efficiencies, and pass the savings on to our customers.
So go ahead and buy with confidence, knowing that you are getting the best and making our world a better place!
OUR HISTORY + MEET OUR FOUNDER, UNOMA OKORAFOR, PH.D. (COMPUTER ENGINEERING)
Herbal Goodness was founded in 2013 by Dr. Unoma Okorafor, a native of Nigeria, West Africa, while on a personal journey to find papaya leaf products to support her pregnancy. Having been raised daily eating fresh organic papayas, just off the trees in her native country, she was shocked to discover the radical differences both in taste and nutritional content, between the wild grown organic papaya she grew up with, and the gmo papaya varieties abundant in stores in the U.S.A.
Knowing the amazing health benefits of truly organic papayas, she started searching grocery stores and natural health food stores for any products that compared to the papaya of her youth, but was surprised to realize such products did not exist. This set her on a journey to source and provide the best quality products, starting with Papaya and expanding into other unique nutrient-dense super foods.
Today, Dr. Okorafor remains passionate about supporting the health of women and men across the globe through premium quality plant based diet. Her company, Herbal Goodness, continues to source and produce the highest quality super fruits.
*WAAW (Working to Advance Science and Technology Education for African Women) Foundation is an international 501(c) non-profit organization founded in 2007.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices in Abuja Nigeria, Kigali Rwanda and McKinney Texas, USA. WAAW empowers women through science and technology education, leadership and entrepreneurship. Each year, through the support of Herbal Goodness, WAAW Foundation impacts over 10,000 African girls.