Taste, vitamins, an inviting scent and texture are several reasons why a green smoothie cleanse may be a good way for you to fast track your way to your ideal weight. It may also be an effective way to support your overall well being. Preparation ease is another reason why you may find 10 day green smoothie recipes to be a good fit. And, you're not limited to dining on only green smoothies. In fact, there's a range of other healthy food that you can eat as you complete a 10-day green smoothie cleanse.
Foods You Can Eat On Green Smoothie Cleanse
For instance, while using 10 day green smoothie recipes, you can eat apples, raw vegetables, nuts, peanut butter, fruit, seeds, carrots, celery and hard boiled eggs. The green smoothie cleanse itself is a blend of green leafy vegetables, water and fruit. Feel free to add organic, non-GMO plants like the Herbal Goodness Graviola Matcha, Guayusa Leaves and Guava Leaves to the diet. Each is an organic plant based super food offering fiber, vitamins and energy support.
You can also add a cup of Herbal Goodness Matcha Green Tea Powder to two cups of raw, leafy vegetables to make your green smoothies. Doing so could support sleep, digestion, energy and mental clarity. Just be prepared to drink as much as 72 of the green smoothie. Also, get ready to drink the green smoothie every three to four hours.1
Want more fun? Try drinking up to 64 ounces of fresh water and herbal teas. This is where Herbal Goodness' organic teas can be a good choice. Unlike some other teas, you won't have to worry that you're taking in GMO products when you add Herbal Goodness organic teas like papaya leaf tea, graviola leaf tea, guava leaf tea, bamboo leaf tea, moringa leaf tea and guayusa leaf tea to your 10 day green smoothie recipes.
Green Smoothie Cleanse Preparation
Herbal Goodness organic teas are made from plants that are grown in non-GMO soil. Also, during the manufacturing process, plants that the teas are made from are cleaned and thoroughly inspected. It just gives you another point of confidence that you're respecting your health. Yet, to succeed with a green smoothie cleanse, you may need to prepare for the dietary experience.
Following are preparation areas that you may benefit from focusing on:
- Mental focus - It's going to take mental focus to stick with the cleanse. Especially when you reach day three or four on the cleanse, you'll find mental focus beneficial as you struggle to remember why you started the green smoothie cleanse.
- Dietary habits - Prepare to give yourself the chance to actually change and improve your dietary habits. As with all change, be patient with yourself, especially if you start to struggle. Consider keeping HerbalGoodness herbs and teas at your house to snack on. It could keep you from slipping into eating processed or sugary food.
- Physical shifts - Despite your current eating habits, you may experience physical shifts midway through the green smoothie cleanse. Set yourself up for success by getting sufficient deep sleep at night, enjoying outdoor walks or runs and meditating.
- Commitment - At the onset, prepare to commit to the cleanse. You may even want to hang motivational quotes at your home and write down the reasons why you want to do the cleanse. Also, while you're on the diet, you could journal about your feelings and the green smoothie cleanse.
As tempting as it may be, don't dismiss preparing yourself before you start a green smoothie cleanse. Whether or not you've dieted before, this is a shift. Another part of preparing for the cleanse is getting the right ingredients. In addition to the aforementioned foods and HerbalGoodness organic teas, here are other foods that you can get for the diet: kale, spinach, salad greens, grapes, bananas, cherries, raspberries, cranberries, blueberries, grapefruit and lemons. Because, at HerbalGoodness, we want to help you with the green smoothie cleanse, here's a recipe that you could use to kickoff Day 1 of the cleanse.
Day 1 Recipe
You'll love these 10 day green smoothie recipes inside out. There's the rewarding taste and the energy support, not to mention the vitamins you're feeding yourself.
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 teaspoon Herbal Goodness Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 cup water
Place the kale, spinach and water in a blender until the vegetable mixture is smooth. Add in the fruit and Herbal Goodness Matcha Green Tea Powder and blend until the mixture is again smooth, easy to drink.
Here's another of the 10 day green smoothie recipes that you may love. As with the first green smoothie cleanse recipe, you'll get to add one or more of your favorite fruits to the recipe.
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup collard greens
- 2 teaspoons Herbal Goodness Papaya Leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup cherries (take out the seeds)
Blend the vegetables and Herbal Goodness Papaya Leaves first. Then, add in the fruit and blend until smooth. As a note, if you love cherries, strawberries or bananas, add more of that fruit to the smoothie. You'll get to enjoy lots of 10 day green smoothie recipes over the next days. Make sure that you drink plain fresh water over the next 10 days as well.
Flavor in organic teas, plants and herbs could help to keep you on track over the course of the green smoothie cleanse. HerbalGoodness Matcha Green Tea Powder is a Kosher product that can be used with water to create a green smoothie. Add in green leafy vegetables and you can fuel yourself with vitamins and minerals like vitamins A, B, C, E and K. You'll also get iron and calcium by adding green leafy vegetables to your smoothies.
At the end of the green smoothie cleanse, consider adding Herbal Goodness Matcha Green Tea Powder to your diet. In addition to using Matcha to make green smoothies, you can drink Herbal Goodness Matcha as a tea. Because you are committed to your health, take your time shopping at Herbal Goodness. There's papaya, bamboo, guava, moringa, guayusa and, of course, matcha products. You may also be happy to learn that at Herbal Goodness, we donate up to 10% of our profits to the WAAW Foundation, an organization that supports girls' education. Click here to get HerbalGoodness Matcha Green Tea Powder. https://www.herbalgoodnessco.com/collections/matcha-products
- Adiva Publishing. 10-Day Smoothie Cleanse. 2013. Accessed July 30, 2020.
- Simple Green Smoothies. Jen Hansard. Simple Green Detox Smoothie. March 25, 2020. Accessed July 30, 2020.