Papaya offers the familiar sweetness found in other fruit. But, there's something about papaya fruit that sets it apart. If you've ever eaten ripe papaya, you know how easy it is to eat the fruit raw without making a mess. This is because papaya offers a dryer sweetness than other fruit. It makes it easy to add papaya to salad, tacos or lemonade. You can even drop papaya in a blender and step away with a delicious smoothie. We've got the recipe for you. It's an easy papaya banana smoothie recipe that you're gonna love. Make this papaya and banana smoothie a regular part of your diet and you could even lose weight.
Papaya Banana Smoothie Benefits
It may be hard to believe, but this delicious papaya and banana smoothie is more than a healthy, tasty drink. This absolute deliciousness feeds your body the powerful enzyme, Papain. Get Papain in your system and you could give your body welcomed enhancement. For instance, digestion and metabolism support are papaya banana smoothie benefits derived from Papain. 1 Other papaya and banana smoothie benefits include:
- Bone support - Vitamins in papaya fruit can help the body absorb calcium
- Choline in papaya can reduce inflammation and aid muscle movement
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E in the papaya fruit support skin health, offering you silky, smooth skin
- Hair growth and strength is aided by papaya's Vitamin A
- Vision support as your body takes in papaya fruit Vitamin A2
In addition, papaya's low-calorie count makes the fruit easy on your waist. And now, for the papaya banana smoothie recipe. Get out your blender, a dose of food curiosity and a healthy appetite. You're in for a real treat.
Recipe: Papaya Banana Smoothie
Ingredients that you'll need for this delicious papaya banana smoothie recipe3 are:
- 1 cup of fresh, ripe papaya fruit (peel and dice the fruit)
- 1 banana (go with two bananas if you're a banana lover)
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 cup of fresh, diced pineapple
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of crushed ice
Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. If you especially enjoy chunks of fruit, blend for less time. A true fruit lover? Try adding cherries or strawberries to the smoothie. Pour into a cup or glass and drink the papaya and banana smoothie. That, or enjoy the papaya banana smoothie benefits with a sandwich fish tacos or baked salmon. Make this recipe a part of your diet staple for 30 to 40 days while you cut back on fatty foods and you could lose weight, all while supporting strong health.
Healthy Papaya Benefits That Go Beyond Great Taste
Try going all-natural with this papaya and banana smoothie. Forget adding sugar. The next time that you make this papaya banana smoothie recipe, swap apples, oranges or mango for the pineapple. Although this smoothie is already primed to help with weight loss, eliminating sugar only reduces papaya banana smoothie calories that much more.
To let your body enjoy an optimum amount of papaya and banana smoothie benefits like weight loss, digestion improvement, vision support, and taste bud satisfaction, get your papaya products from a company that grows papaya on its own farms, a company that takes great care to ensure that it's papaya fruit and papaya leaf products are fresh, manufactured using environmentally friendly processes and natural, organic and non-GMO.
When you get papaya products from Herbal Goodness, you also help to support the education of girls in Africa. This is because Herbal Goodness gives as much as 10% of its profits to girls in Africa, girls pursuing a better life through education.
Check out other papaya recipes:
- 6 Quick Papaya or Graviola Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
- How to Detox Your Body Naturally in 3 Days With Papaya Seeds | Herbal Goodness
- Papaya Acai Smoothie Bowl
- Healthline. Franziska Spriztler. 8 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Papaya. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/8-proven-papaya-benefits. Published December 4, 2018. Accessed February 14, 2020.
- MSN. Sameer Jha. 11 Health Benefits of Papayas. https://www.msn.com/en-in/health/nutrition/11-health-benefits-of-papayas/ar-AA2bCze. March 1, 2015. Accessed February 14, 2020.
- Vegan Family Recipes. Papaya Banana Smoothie. https://www.veganfamilyrecipes.com/papaya-banana-smoothie/. Vanessa Croessmann. Published April 23, 2015. Accessed February 14, 2020.