Tropical Crush More Bar
Prep Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 15 bars
9 cups Rice Puffs
3 cups Dried Papaya Fruit, chopped
1.5 cups Dried Bananas, chopped
600 ml Coconut Milk
2 cups Sugar
3 tsp. Vanilla Extract
3 tbsp. Coconut Oil + 1 tbsp. for brushing the baking pan
1.5 tsp. Salt
2 cups Desiccated Coconut for coating
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and brush lightly with coconut oil.
- Combine rice puffs, dried papaya, and dried bananas in a bowl.
- Whisk together coconut milk, sugar, vanilla, coconut oil, salt, and papaya seed powder in a saucepan.
- Heat to a thick caramel consistency.
- Pour the caramel mixture into the rice puff mix.
- Pack into the prepared baking pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer, cut into bars, and coat all over with dried coconut.
- Set in the freezer for 1 more hour to set.