Prep Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 15 bars
9 cups Muesli Trail Mix
3 cups Dried Papaya Fruit, chopped
1.5 cups Dried Strawberries
3 tbsp. Coconut Oil
1.5 cups Honey
3 tbsp. Ripe Papaya Powder
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Line a 9”x13” baking pan with parchment paper and coat lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mix muesli, dried papaya, dried strawberries, and papaya powder in a bowl.
- Add in honey and coconut oil. Mix well.
- Pack mixture tightly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool on a kitchen counter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set in the freezer for about an hour.
- Cut into bars.